The Magic City

The Magic City

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thirsty Thursday: Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary Twist

Cocktail hour is returning to the Leonard Lair. In celebration, we have decided to work our way through my new favorite recipe book: Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary Twist by Tim Federle.

What's on tonight's menu? Choices, choices. The top contenders are:

  • A Cocktail of Two Cities
  • Are You There God, It's Me, Margarita
  • One Flew Over the Cosmo's Nest
  • Bridget Jones's Daquiri
  • The Last of the Mojitos
If you were going to concoct a literary inspired cocktail, what would it be? Cheers!

P.S.  My next read will be Steamdrunks: Cocktail Book for Steampunks :)

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, skip the bottle of wine and bring this book to your next dinner party! My wife and I have already purchased 4 copies and will placing a second order soon. Supposedly, I have a B.A. in English, but I learned more about the classics from reading this book and laughed out loud the entire way. Plus, the illustrations are top-notch and it's just a beautiful edition all around.
    user Garibaldi House Inn Tillamook Hotels Oregon

    ReplyDelete