The Magic City

The Magic City

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Time is what we want most, but... what we use worst." -- William Penn

I would blame my several month hiatus from posting on this blog on a lack of time. I never have enough time.  I've become accepting of levels of incompleteness. And I hate it.

How do these perfect women around me balance children, a spouse, a clean home, meals, work, volunteer work, fixing their hair, applying makeup flawlessly, dressing like a super-model, exercise, and a partridge in a pear tree?  I feel like I've accomplished world peace when I walk out of my house with wet hair and my car keys.  Those women must have one of those time-turner things from the Harry Potter books. It is the only explanation that makes sense.

Time management. That is my new goal. For the month of February, I am going to track how and where I spend my time. Hopefully, I can capture those lost moments. As Benjamin Franklin said, "Lost time is never found again."  At the end of February, I'll let you know what I've lost or gained.




No comments:

Post a Comment