The Magic City

The Magic City

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Writing Wisdom from Suzanne Johnson and #FuzzyFriday Winner Announced

In honor of yesterday's release of Pirate's Alley (book four in the Sentinels of New Orleans series) by one of my favorite authors, Suzanne Johnson, I wanted to share a video of her Q & A with my local RWA chapter. She answers the much asked question "what is the difference between urban fantasy and paranormal romance" as well as discussing story bibles, writing two series at one time, world building, and other writing topics.



******
Also, J-Dog and Lola asked me to announce the #FuzzyFriday winner from Friday. Annie won the $10 Amazon Gift card.  Please email me at MagicCityWritingBlog@gmail.com so we can coordinate getting you your prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment