The Magic City

The Magic City

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Writing Wisdom Wednesdays - Query Letters and #FuzzyFriday Winner Announced

Thanks to being a 2015 Golden Heart® finalist, I am sending out query letters to agents (and keeping fingers and toes crossed for positive results). One of the best resources I had in drafting my query letter was a workshop put on by Lisa Maxwell (her Young Adult novel Sweet Unrest is fabulous!).

Here is a video excerpt from the workshop. I hope her advice and guidance help you as much as it helped me.



*****

J-Dog asked me to announce the #FuzzyFriday winner of the $10 Amazon Gift Card (purchased through Amazon Smile to benefit the Alabama Spay Neuter Clinic).  The winner is . . . Gail Hart! Gail, please email me at MagicCityWritingBlog@gmail.com so we can coordinate getting you your prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment