The Magic City

The Magic City

Friday, February 1, 2013

Food for Thought - Fudge Word Bombs



February and chocolate are synonymous in my mind. You can't walk into any store without being overwhelmed with displays of chocolaty goodness.


This is my "word reward." I allow myself one after each completed 1000 words on my MS. This recipe will give you an entirely new appreciation for an f-bomb! They are healthy snacks that satisfy the chocolate craving.



What you need:

1 1/3 cups pitted dates
1 cup walnuts
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons dark cocoa powder


What you do:

Put everything in a food processor and let it rip until everything is blended.
Using a small ice cream scoop (or a spoon), scoop out a handful and roll into a ball. You are shooting for the size of a ping-pong ball.
Wrap each ball in wax paper or put in a small cup-cake paper thing (you don't want these sticking together)
Store in an air-tight container

No comments:

Post a Comment